Do you know enough about financial management to take care of all of your investing on your own? Or do you need help from a seasoned expert?
That question comes up for millions of Americans each year.
If any of these describe you, you could benefit from professional financial advice:
1. You’re retiring soon – Maximizing retirement income requires smart decisions around complex topics such as Social Security, 401(k) and IRA withdrawals.
2. You manage your own investments – Individual investors should check their strategies with unbiased third parties. You may be overlooking opportunities in your portfolio.
3. You have children – Whether you’re saving for college or planning their inheritance, there are several ways to ensure your children are taken care of.
4. You inherited money – Have you noticed lottery winners often declare bankruptcy? It can be difficult to manage sudden increases in wealth.
5. You have a financial advisor – Depending on how you chose your advisor, there may be a better one for you. Family referrals are convenient but don’t always produce results.
6. You’re divorcing – Untangling finances in a divorce can be messy. Impartial advice is key.
7. You want to build wealth – If you’re still decades from retirement, good decisions today can add thousands to your retirement accounts.
Regardless of your specific situation, managing your finances and planning for retirement is complicated. We recommend speaking with a financial advisor, and actually designed a tool to match you with the top advisors in your area.
Here’s how it works:
- Answer these few easy questions about your current financial situation.
- Sit back while our tool matches you with up to three advisors who can provide expertise based on your specific goals. It only takes a minute.
- Check out the advisors’ profiles, interview them on the phone or in person and choose whom to work with in the future.