Integrity Asset Management, LLC is a small financial advisor firm located in Beverly Hills, California. A single financial advisor manages the firm's client accounts, which belong to individuals both with and without a high net worth.
The firm provides both investment management and financial planning services to its clients on a fee-only basis. In other words, the only compensation the firm receives comes in the form of client-paid fees. This is different from a fee-based firm, which may also receive commission-based compensation from third parties.
Integrity Asset Management Background
Integrity Asset Management opened its doors for business in 2015. The firm was founded by David Hamer, who owns the firm to this day. Hamer also acts as president of Integrity and is a certified financial planner (CFP) and a chartered financial analyst (CFA). Prior to founding Integrity, Hamer worked for 17 years at G&L Realty Corp. as chief accounting officer (CAO) and three years at Deloitte as an accountant.
Integrity Asset Management Client Types and Minimum Account Sizes
Integrity provides various financial services to individuals and high-net-worth individuals. However, of the firm's clients, only a handful do not have a high net worth.
Integrity does not have a minimum size for any of its accounts or services.
Services Offered by Integrity Asset Management
Integrity offers a range of investment management and financial planning services to its clients, including:
- Investment management
- Strategic planning
- Asset allocation planning
- Risk tolerance determination
- Personal investment policy creation
- General asset selection
- Regular portfolio monitoring
- Financial planning
- Investment planning
- Life insurance planning,
- Tax planning
- Retirement planning
- College fund planning
- Debt/credit management planning
Integrity Asset Management Investment Philosophy
Integrity Asset Management uses multiple styles of investing, including long-term trading, short-term trading, fundamental analysis and charting analysis. The firm does this to ensure that it can meet the needs of any client.
Modern portfolio theory is the main investing strategy that Integrity focuses on. This award-winning investment framework illustrates a connection between investment risk and returns. By using it, the firm can plan an asset allocation for your portfolio that is built to maximize returns for your personal risk tolerance. Integrity requests discretionary control over clients' accounts, but it will also manage accounts on a non-discretionary basis.
Fees Under Integrity Asset Management
For its investment management services, Integrity charges an annual fee based on your AUM level. These fees are technically negotiable, but the rates below usually apply.
|Fees at Parametric Portfolio Associates|
|Assets Under Management||Annual Fee|
|Up to $1,000,000||1.00%|
|$1,000,000 - $10,000,000||0.75%|
Financial planning fees at Integrity are charged at a fixed or hourly rate. The fixed fee for creating a financial plan can be as high as $25,000, while hourly fees range up to $500.
Investment management fees are charged each quarter, in arrears, and they're paid through either a direct debit to your account or by invoice. Financial planning fees are paid 25% upfront, with the remaining 75% being charged at the completion of your services. If you're thinking of working with Integrity, here's what you might expect to pay at different asset levels.
|*Estimated investment management fees do not include brokerage, custodial, third-party manager or other fees, which can vary in amount.|
|Estimated Investment Management Fees at Integrity Asset Management*|
|Your Assets||Integrity Asset Management Fee Amounts|
What to Watch Out For
Integrity Asset Management has no disclosures on its SEC-filed Form ADV.
Integrity takes performance-based fees from certain client accounts if it hits a specific benchmark that's agreed upon beforehand. The firm may have an incentive to favor these accounts, which creates the potential for a conflict of interest. However, Integrity abides by fiduciary duty, which legally binds it to act in clients' best interests.
Opening an Account With Integrity Asset Management
If you're interested in joining forces with Integrity Asset Management, you can call the firm or send an email. You can also visit in person at the firm's Beverly Hills office.
All information was accurate as of the writing of this article.
- Finding the right financial advisor doesn’t have to be hard. SmartAsset's free tool matches you with financial advisors in your area in 5 minutes. If you’re ready to be matched with local advisors that will help you achieve your financial goals, get started now.
- As you put together an investing plan, be sure that you don’t forget about capital gains taxes. To figure out how much you might owe, stop by our capital gains tax calculator.